The very best of Niseko
Explore the lavish champagne powder fields of Hokkaido in class with an exclusive PlatinumPRO! PlatinumPRO services are absolute indulgence at the snow with only the best instructors/guides available to take care of your every need.
Get to the slopes in style
Return door to door transport from your accommodation to the best powder stashes in the Niseko area
Fine dining and après-ski
Whether it’s charging the stunning gladed pillows of Hokkaido’s backcountry, or enjoying the finest champagne with lunch at the most exquisite restaurants, PlatinumPRO will provide the experience for you!
- No employee, servant or agent of PlatinumPro has the authority to vary these conditions.
- Payment of any monies constitutes acceptance of our booking terms and conditions.
- All PlatinumPro services are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You must have, or you agree that you do have valid travel insurance which covers you for cancellations due to weather, loss or damage to equipment, accidents or injuries sustained whilst undertaking snowsports activities.
- It is the responsibility of the person paying to inform all other people in the booking group of all booking conditions and general info.
- The person who pays shall be primarily liable for all fees for the entire group in the event of any cancellation.
- All PlatinumPro products and service offers are dependent on availability.
- In taking guiding with PlatinumPro the customer, parent or guardian understands that snowsports can be dangerous and may result in
injuries. PlatinumPro will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents occurring before, during or after any service has taken place.
- PlatinumPro is not liable for any equipment that is lost or damaged during guiding, this includes any replacement costs or lost guiding time.
- Cancellations by guests as the result of bad weather will not be refunded.
- Private guiding prices are based on 5 people per instructor/guide, additional people may join but will attract a fee of ¥5, 000 per person.
- Lift tickets must be purchased prior to the start of the guiding. Parents or guardians are responsible for ensuring their children have a
valid lift ticket. Any part of any guiding missed as a result of not having a valid lift ticket is non-refundable or transferable.
- Lunches are not included in any guiding cost.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
|PLATINUM HOKKAIDO||7hrs Lesson/Guiding Niseko, Rusustsu, Moiwa, Kiroro, Teine, Kokusai. Concierge/Transport.||¥ 75,000|
|DIAMOND NISEKO||7hrs Lesson/Guiding Niseko United areas. Includes concierge service and transport to Hirafu .Base.||¥ 62,000|
|SAPPHIRE NISEKO||7hrs Lesson/Guiding Niseko United areas. Meet at Hirafu .Base at the base of the Ace Quad Chairlift.||¥ 60,000|
Note: Private guiding prices based on 5 people per instructor/guide, additional people may join but will attract a fee of ¥5,000 per person
Booking your lessons in advance is highly recommended, particularly during our peak season.
Please submit our online booking form direct from the homepage. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with complex booking enquiries. If you arrival is within 10 days, please call the NBS Front Desk on +81 0136 21 5050.
For advanced bookings, payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card. All details will be provided at time of booking.
In resort we accept cash (JPY) and all major credit cards, including Amex, Mastercard and Visa. Some travel cards may not be accepted.
NBS operates from the 1st of December until the 12th of April. Exact dates can be found in our Price Pack available on our website. Group lessons may be limited outside of peak season.
NBS only hires qualified ski and snowboard instructors, many of whom have specialised certifications. Please contact us with any specific instructor requests.
We employ a diverse team of instructors each season and can accommodate different language requests for private lessons only. Please request this at time of booking. All group lessons will be conducted in English.
Meeting points are dependent on the service booked.
Sapphire Niseko – You have the option to meet your guide at NBS Alpen Ridge or .BASE in Grand Hirafu. Please inform us of your preferred meeting point at time of booking.
Diamond Niseko/Platinum Hokkaido - Pick-up and drop-off service is included in the package. Please inform us of your preferred pick-up location at time of booking.
Lift passes are not included in the lesson price. These can be purchased in advance through NBS. Alternatively you can purchase your lift pass from the ticket office when you arrive in resort. All children in Kids Club group lessons require a valid lift pass.
You will need your skis/boots or snowboard and suitable winter clothing including gloves and goggles. A valid lift pass is required in order to ride the chairlift.
If you have booked one of our Platinum Pro products then you will be provided with a backcountry pack with beacon, shovel and probe.
For all lessons we recommend arriving 10-15mins prior to your lesson start time.
If you have booked our Sapphire Niseko service please ensure that you are at the designated NBS meeting place 15 minutes prior to your lesson start time, dressed and ready to go.
If you have booked our Diamond Niseko or Platinum Hokkaido then you will be picked up from your requested location at the time you selected.