The very best of Niseko
Explore the lavish champagne powder fields of Hokkaido in class with an exclusive PlatinumPRO! PlatinumPRO services are absolute indulgence at the snow with only the best instructors/guides available to take care of your every need.
Get to the slopes in style
Return door to door transport from your accommodation to the best powder stashes in the Niseko area
Fine dining and après-ski
Whether it’s charging the stunning gladed pillows of Hokkaido’s backcountry, or enjoying the finest champagne with lunch at the most exquisite restaurants, PlatinumPRO will provide the experience for you!
- No employee, servant or agent of PlatinumPro has the authority to vary these conditions.
- Payment of any monies constitutes acceptance of our booking terms and conditions.
- All PlatinumPro services are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You must have, or you agree that you do have valid travel insurance which covers you for cancellations due to weather, loss or damage to equipment, accidents or injuries sustained whilst undertaking snowsports activities.
- It is the responsibility of the person paying to inform all other people in the booking group of all booking conditions and general info.
- The person who pays shall be primarily liable for all fees for the entire group in the event of any cancellation.
- All PlatinumPro products and service offers are dependent on availability.
- In taking guiding with PlatinumPro the customer, parent or guardian understands that snowsports can be dangerous and may result in
injuries. PlatinumPro will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents occurring before, during or after any service has taken place.
- PlatinumPro is not liable for any equipment that is lost or damaged during guiding, this includes any replacement costs or lost guiding time.
- Cancellations by guests as the result of bad weather will not be refunded.
- Private guiding prices are based on 5 people per instructor/guide, additional people may join but will attract a fee of ¥5, 000 per person.
- Lift tickets must be purchased prior to the start of the guiding. Parents or guardians are responsible for ensuring their children have a
valid lift ticket. Any part of any guiding missed as a result of not having a valid lift ticket is non-refundable or transferable.
- Lunches are not included in any guiding cost.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
|PLATINUM HOKKAIDO||7hrs Lesson/Guiding Niseko, Rusustsu, Moiwa, Kiroro, Teine, Kokusai. Concierge/Transport.||¥ 75,000|
|DIAMOND NISEKO||7hrs Lesson/Guiding Niseko United areas. Includes concierge service and transport to Hirafu .Base.||¥ 62,000|
|SAPPHIRE NISEKO||7hrs Lesson/Guiding Niseko United areas. Meet at Hirafu .Base at the base of the Ace Quad Chairlift.||¥ 60,000|
Note: Private guiding prices based on 5 people per instructor/guide, additional people may join but will attract a fee of ¥5,000 per person
We strongly recommend that you book lessons in advance at all times. At peak times during the season – the Christmas / New Year period (19th December – 9th January) and the Chinese New Year period (4th February – 15th February) – pre-bookings are essential.
You can email NBS directly to request lesson information and make bookings up to 3 days prior to your arrival in resort at email@example.com. For services required in less than 2 days, or if you wish to talk to one of our NBS staff directly, please call us on +81 136 21 5050. Alternatively, if you are in Niseko and haven’t yet pre booked, feel free to come directly into our office.
We accept cash (JPY only) and most credit cards, including Amex, Mastercard and Visa. Some travel cards may not be accepted.
The NBS Snowsports School operates from 1st December until 10th April. NBS is fully operational during peak season, from 15th December until 15th March. Outside of these dates, lesson types may be of limited availability.
Yes, the NBS Snowsports School has an excellent reputation amongst this skiing community and attracts a broad range of top candidates. This allows NBS to adopt a policy of hiring only experienced and certified ski and snowboard instructors.
NBS is an internationally recognised snowsports school. As such, all our instructors are capable of teaching and speaking in fluent English. We also offer instruction in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Swedish, Portuguese and Korean.
This depends on the type of lesson taken. The meeting place for Kids Club lessons and private lessons is on the flat outside the NBS headquarters on the ground level of the Alpen Ridge Building, opposite the Family Chair Lift. The meeting place for adult group lessons is beside the orange level flags on the side of Family Run. If in doubt, please come in and speak to our friendly front desk staff or look out for the instructors in the bright orange jackets!
We ordinarily require that you meet you instructor in one of the designated NBS meeting areas. However, if you have booked an all day private lesson (6 hours), we can be flexible with your meeting point.
Yes, you will require a valid lift pass. Please note that lift passes are NOT included in the lesson price. For your convenience, please ensure that lift passes are arranged well in advance of lesson meeting times. Should you wish to pre book you lift passes, this can be arranged through NBS Direct or Ski Japan.
Please ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for skiing or snowboarding ready and in safe working order. You will also need the appropriate clothing to keep you warm for the duration of your lesson, a valid lift pass and a personal ID. You may also wish to bring some money to cover drinks and snacks. A fun and positive attitude can’t hurt!
Please ensure that you are at the designated NBS meeting place 15 minutes prior to your lesson start time, dressed and ready to go. Should you require rental equipment for your lesson, please ensure that you arrange it well in advance of your lesson, particularly during peak season and in the mornings.
Guests can always come to NBS once they are in resort to see if there have been any cancellations or changes in bookings. Places in group lessons may become available, however we can’t guarantee this.
We encourage different disciplines (skiing and snowboarding) to take separate lessons in order to receive specialised instruction and extend their skills in their chosen snowsport.