Junior Mountain Riders
Junior Mountain Riders Program (JMR) is a safe and adventurous on snow program for youth and teens that are done with ‘Ski School’. The program emphasizes safe, fun and responsible riding etiquette around the Niseko United ski areas.
JMR coaches will shred the mountain with the group offering tips and tricks along the way to challenge participants without the drills and exercises of ski school. Most importantly this program is about fast-paced fun with a coach and a small group of friends.
This popular program is the alternative for strong riders who have been through ski/ board school and want a less structured learning environment. Most popular with families travelling together, JMR allows friends to further explore the mountain with more freedom and flexibility.
- Safety is our first priority. Then, it’s all about fun, adventure and exploration whilst improving riding ability through quality time on snow.
- Our guides are handpicked and possess genuine experience, certifications and boundless enthusiasm ensuring riders gain maximum enjoyment.
- No more than 7 mountain riders per group.
- JMR Sessions are designed with a more flexible approach to snow riding as opposed to a structured lesson. We can focus on the type of terrain and areas of the mountain your kids like most and are suitable to ride.
- All Mountain Riders taking part in the JMR program must be level 6 or above based on the NBS ability chart. For an optimal experience all riders should be of similar ability.
Schedule & Pricing
|1 Day||¥ 52,000 per group|
- Price includes 4 people. Additional people 5,000yen - maximum 7 people
- Flexi-start 6 hours per day including lunch
- Ski, Snowboard and Telemark mixed groups ok
- Mountain Riders must wear helmets
- Parent must complete a registration form and waiver
- Participants MUST have suitable snow/skiing travel insurance
- Photo and video options available at additional cost.
- The JMR program MUST be pre-booked prior to traveling to Niseko.
CHECK YOUR LEVEL: ABILITY CHART