Junior Mountain Riders
Junior Mountain Riders (JMR) is a safe and adventurous on snow program for kids and teens that are ready explore more of the mountain. The program emphasizes safe, fun and responsible riding etiquette around the Niseko United ski areas.
The group will shred the mountain while getting tips and tricks along the way to challenge themselves without the drills and exercises of ski school. Most importantly this program is about fast-paced fun with a coach and a small group of friends.
This popular program is the alternative for strong riders who have been through ski school and want a less structured learning environment. Most popular with families travelling together, JMR allows friends to further explore the mountain with more freedom and flexibility.
This program has flexible start time 5hrs tuition (+1hr lunch break on mountain). Lunch is included in the program cost. The group/instructor will decide when/where to stop each day for lunch. Lift passes are not included in the program price and must be purchased separately. Program may change due to weather, chairlift closures or to suit objectives of the group.
- Safety is our first priority. Then, it’s all about fun, adventure and exploration whilst improving riding ability through quality time on snow.
- Our guides are handpicked and possess genuine experience, certifications and boundless enthusiasm ensuring riders gain maximum enjoyment.
- No more than 7 mountain riders per group.
- JMR Sessions are designed with a more flexible approach to snow riding as opposed to a structured lesson. We can focus on the type of terrain and areas of the mountain your kids like most and are suitable to ride.
- All Mountain Riders taking part in the JMR program must be level 6 or above based on the NBS ability chart. For an optimal experience all riders should be of similar ability.
Schedule & Pricing
|1 Day||¥ 52,000 per group|
- Price includes 4 people. Additional people 5,000yen - maximum 7 people
- Flexi-start 6 hours per day including lunch
- Ski, Snowboard and Telemark mixed groups ok
- Mountain Riders must wear helmets
- Parent must complete a registration form and waiver
- Participants MUST have suitable snow/skiing travel insurance
- Photo and video options available at additional cost.
- The JMR program MUST be pre-booked prior to traveling to Niseko.
CHECK YOUR LEVEL: ABILITY CHART